Loss Prevention Manager (Hrly)
231 Druid Hills Dr.
Dickson, TN 37055
- To acquire a challenging career at the position of loss prevention manager with a solid
company utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within
- Supervisory Skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Adherence to sanitary, safety, and company policies
- Customer service and professional work ethics
Applebee’s, Dickson, Tennessee, Butcher/Mid/Broil Cook, 2016-2016
- Hand-cut top sirloin butts and trim excess fat, silver skin, and remove sciatic nerves to get precise weight for
Each cut steak and record the amount of each cut of steak, then date and store in cooler. Weigh, hand-cut,
And clean pork racks to the precise weight, also trimming excess fat and removing chine bones. Date and store
Properly in cooler. Cooked burgers, steaks, chops, and seafood on the flat-top and char-grill to order, while
Following safety, sanitation, and company polices.
Marriott-Vanderbilt, Nashville, Tennessee, Cook/Chefs Assistant, 2016-2016
- Consistently kept a clean and safe environment by adhering to all federal, state and
Local sanitation and safety requirements. Ensured smooth kitchen operation by
Overseeing daily product inventory, purchasing and receiving. Worked closely with
The chef and cooks to determine menu plans for special events or occasions.
Walmart, Clarksville, Tennessee, Receiving Associate, 2014-2015
- Replenished floor stock, kept the showroom clean and maintained neat, orderly Product displays to ensure product availability for customers. Maintained visually Appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
Walgreens, Dickson, Tennessee, Sales Associate 2012-2013
- Completed floor replenishment to guarantee size availability and promote customer Satisfaction. Answered customers’ questions and addressed problems and complaints effectively. Communicated and coordinated execution of planograms with store Management.
Jersey Mike’s Subs, Dickson, Tennessee, Manager, 2009-2011
- Directed staff in daily work assignments to maximize productivity. Continually Monitored restaurant and took appropriate action to ensure food quality and service Standards were consistently met. Minimized food cost through proper restaurant Supervision and staff training. Counted money drawers and safe for mid-shift and End-of day for deposit, and experienced with ADP security systems.
University of Phoenix-Online, Phoenix, Arizona, A.A. Hospitality, Travel, and Tourism, 2009-Taking a break
References Available Upon Request