SARAH E. CHESTER
312 Mockingbird Lane email@example.com
Dickson, Tennessee 37055 cell (615) 218-6267
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Outgoing, highly resourceful, creative and committed professional with a successful background in Management. Strong ability to implement new ideas along with understanding the importance of achieving goals. Recognized for long term effectiveness with high achievement in the following areas:
- Building Relationships
- Team Player/Customer Oriented/Self-motivated
- Setting and Executing Goals
- Analyzing Business Objectives
- Employee Training and Motivation
- Strong Communication and Written Skills
Sales Representative – Dickson, TN July 2011-May 2013
- Exceeded Monthly Quotas
- Executed Team Selling to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Number 3 out of 14 reps in 2012
- Number 1 in Sales for April 2013
- Built strong Client relationships
- Provided excellent Customer Service
Assistant Store Manager – Franklin, TN October 2009-July 2011
- Met Sales Plan and Expectations
- Recruited, Hired and Trained Associates
- Executed Company Directed Floor Sets and Visual Displays
- In Charge of Loss Prevention and Operations of Stock Room
- Supervised 10-12 Employees and Managed Daily Activities
Goody’s Family Clothing
Assistant Store Manager - Dickson, TN November 2008-March 2009
- Responsible for $5.5 million in inventory.
- Supervised 15-20 associates and managed daily activities of five departments.
- Responsible for HR/Loss Prevention/Dock operations at store level.
Men’s Area Sales Manger - Murfreesboro, TN 2007-2008
- Opened new store in the fall of 2007.
- Responsible for $4.5 million in inventory.
- Assisted in the interview process for associates in the store.
- Trained new associates prior to new store opening.
- Supervised 15-25 sales associates and managed daily activities of seven departments.
- Found creative ways to help my associates / team exceed monthly credit goals.
Belk, Inc. /formerly Proffitts (Saks Inc.)
Children’s Area Sales Manager - Chattanooga, TN 2004-2007
- Responsible for $1.5 million in inventory
- Developed sales associates in selling and terminal use.
- Analyzed budgets and sales plans for seven areas.
- Conducted and wrote personnel reviews.
- Supervised 10-15 sales associates and managed daily activities of seven departments.
- Demonstrated excellence in sales floor merchandising.
University of Tennessee- Knoxville, TN
Bachelor of Science in Consumer Service Management
Minor in Business Administration, Graduated December 2004
References Available Upon Request